Estate Sales 101
Perhaps you’ve never been to an estate sale. Or maybe you’re a seasoned veteran. We love our customers and we want you to have the best possible estate sale experience. Here are some pointers on what to expect at a Red Griffin Estate Sale.
What is an Estate Sale?
An estate sale is a public sale designed to sell the contents of an estate. This may include a collection of items, the entire contents of a house and outbuildings, contents of a shop/outbuildings or a downsizing sale to liquidate household assets in anticipation of a move or change of lifestyle.
Estate Sales Basics
1. Arrive EARLY on DAY 1 if you have your heart set on an advertised item.
2. Expect items to be tagged with a price.
3. Bring your own large bags to the sale so you can grab your totable size purchases quickly and safely.
4. If you want to purchase a large item such as furniture, appliances, equipment please remove the white price tag and take it to a Red Griffin LLC staff member.
5. We have a Holding Area near the Cashier Table. You are welcome to place items you wish to purchase in the Holding Area. We will hold your items until you are able to finish your shopping and complete your purchase.
6. Although Red Griffin LLC makes all efforts to be sure all items are in safe, working condition please look carefully over and inspect all items. Plug in and try out items. Feel free to ask a Red Griffin LLC staff member for any help you may need or questions you may have. All sales are final.
7. We sell all items as is, where is with no implied or expressed guarantee. We do not offer refunds. All sales are final.
8. Red Griffin LLC accepts cash, debit/credit cards and business checks only with proper ID and bank letter.
9. Red Griffin welcomes dealers. Be sure you have a copy of your Tax ID Certificate on hand. Make sure you tell the cashier you are making a Tax ID purchase.
10. Red Griffin LLC does not offer staff to move heavy items. Red Griffin LLC does not load any items. Please bring help to move heavy items as well as the vehicles and tie-downs necessary to move your purchases.
11. Always park on the same side of the street as the sale. Do not block driveways or mailboxes.
12. The driveway is a blocked off LOADING ONLY zone. Do not park in or block the driveway/loading zone.